Welcome to our Tech Tips website! Our Digital Learning & Teaching Team is committed to supporting our stakeholders with the purposeful integration of technology with the goal of advancing student learning.
For our first Tech Tip, please use the "Filter by Tag" right sidebar to help you navigate tips based upon tags for a platform, application, strategy or audience to help you find the right tip, in the right moment. You can also find our Tech Tips on our Middleborough Public Schools' YouTube Channel.
If you want more than a quick Tech Tip, check out the calendar to the right for our available workshops. To attend a workshop, simply access the Google Meet link by clicking on the event and then select More Details.
- Checking Student Work in Google Classroom
- How to Insert a Music File into Slides
- How to Print Worksheets in Seesaw
- Creating a Custom Email Signature in Gmail
- Subscribing to the MPS District Calendar
- Interactive Games in Google Slides
- Uploading to Seesaw
- Testing Audio and Video in Google Meet
- Inserting a Photo of a Paper Copy into Google Slides and Docs