Mental Health Resources
Mobile Crisis - Community Counseling of Bristol County (CCBC) 24-hour access number: 1-800-660-4300
Please view this list of local resources for housing, food, utilities, WIFI access and more during COVID-19 (courtesy of Brockton BAMSI).
Please view this list of additional mental health resources.
Materials below are meant to provide support to students, families and faculty members when faced with tragic or traumatic circumstances.
- After a Loved One Dies - How Children Grieve (a bereavement guide provided by the New York Life Foundation)
- Grief, Trauma and Loss Resource Supplement (a list of resources provided by the Youth Health Connection)
- Lifeline Online Postvention Manual (a staff guide to implementing postvention strategies provided by the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline)
- Organizational Postvention Guidelines (a staff resource with guidelines for postvention plans provided by the Riverside Trauma Center)
- Postvention as Prevention: One Community's Story (a TeenScreen Schools & Communities resource provided by the National Center for Mental Health Checkups at Columbia University)
Please see these other local Middleboro resources and services that are available to assist individuals and families:
- 211 HelpSteps: Connects individuals to local health and human resources to alleviate disparities in health and social well-being in our community.
- Find Behavioral Health Services in the local community
- Guide to Plymouth Community Resources
- Resources & Services Available in the Middleboro Area
- Additional Local Community Resources