The mission of the Middleborough Public Schools is to prepare all students to excel as educated, responsible, global citizens.
- The vision of the Middleborough Public Schools is to be recognized to its commitment to educational excellence while providing a safe and secure environment that supports teaching and learning.
- Middleborough students will be productive and responsible citizens who contribute to the betterment of the global community.
- Middleborough Public Schools’ educational programming will align and integrate technology with core academic standards.
- Middleborough Public Schools will provide an education which encourages creativity, critical thinking, collaboration and communication.
- The exemplary education of our children will be a shared responsibility of Middleborough families, educators and the community.
- We believe the education of our children is the most important responsibility of our community.
- We believe in the importance of providing the infrastructure, resources, and instructional supports for 21st century learning.
- We believe a 21st century curriculum engages students in critical thinking, creativity, collaboration, innovation, problem solving and communication.
- We believe that a partnership between the families, the schools, and the community is essential in order to provide every child with the educational opportunities that maximize their potential.
- We believe that the effective utilization of data results in informed decision-making and accountability.
- We believe focused teaching, clear expectations and continuous feedback promote accelerated learning.
- We believe that student effort and commitment produce high achievement when accompanied by opportunity and support.
- We believe mutual respect and civility are essential to a quality educational environment.
- We are a learning organization committed to continuous improvement.