Kindergarten Registration Opens - February 8, 2021
The Middleborough Public Schools are happy to welcome you and your family to our district and community! Please see below for the required documents and forms to proceed with registering new or returning students to Middleborough. Should you have any questions or need assistance, please reach out to our Central Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: This registration is not mobile friendly. You MUST complete this on a desktop or laptop computer.
For immediate enrollment due to foster care or homeless status, please contact our Central Registrar at email@example.com. You may also contact our Foster Care Point of Contact (Melanie Gates - firstname.lastname@example.org) or our Homeless Liaison (Carolyn Lyons - email@example.com).
Please click this link to setup an Aspen Account. (This account will allow you to complete the Online Registration and allow you access to your students information once the registration process has been completed).
If you are new to Aspen but have student(s) in district you must choose option 2 after you select "Request an Account". If you already have an Aspen account but do not recall your login credentials please contact KGoodine@Middleboro.k12.ma.us and she will assist you with recovering your account.
You are then going to select "I am a parent/guardian registering my child online". You will then complete that quick form.
Once you complete the Account Setup you will directed to the Aspen Homepage. Once here you will click the button that says "+ Initiate" under the "Start a New Student Registration" section. This will bring you to the Online Registration Form.
Please complete all the sections in this form. You will not be able to move to the next section if you do not complete all the required fields.
Please complete the following paperwork and either upload it into Aspen when you are finalizing the online application, as once you click submit you cannot go back in and upload documents OR you can drop the documents off in our lockbox located on Mayflower Ave. between the Mary K. Goode and Henry B. Burkland schools outside of the building on the left side of all the glass hallway.
- Original or copy of Child's Birth Certificate
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application (optional)
- Please see this document for directions to complete the free and reduced lunch application.
- Physical Exam and Immunization Record - Please bring a copy of your child's most recent physical exam and their immunization record.
- *Faxes work best from the Doctors office in regards to physical exam and Immunization records or in dropbox. Fax number 508-946-2029 attention Registrar
- Proof of Residency
- Landlord/Shared Tenancy Affidavit - This document is for families who do not have a written lease. This document must be notarized.
- Photocopy of Drivers License or Goverment Issued Photo ID
- Any legal documentation regarding custody, etc.
If your child is transferring to the Middleborough Public Schools, the following additional paperwork will be required:
- Records Release Form for the following information:
- Academic Testing Results, including MCAS or Other State Standardized Test Scores
- Academic Transcript and/or Report Card
- Attendance for most current school year
- Discipline Report, if none a letter stating such
- Guidance, Adjustment Counselor, and/or Social Worker Reports
- Health Records
- Individual Education Plan (IEP), Curriculum Accommodation Plans (CAP), and/or 504 Plan
- Special Education Evaluations: Educational, Psychological, Related Services, etc.
- Special Education Progress Reports
After all the required documents have been uploaded or put in the dropbox and our District Registrar has proccessed your application the school will then reach out with next steps.
If you have any questions please email Registrar@middleboro.k12.ma.us.
Welcome to the Middleborough Public Schools!