**New Student Registration Announcement**
At this time all Kindergarten registration appointments are on hold. At this time all screenings will also be rescheduled. If you have the ability to scan the complete set of documents required please email them to Katie Goodine at firstname.lastname@example.org. Again in order for the scanned documents to be accepted all required documents must be present. A complete list of those documents is below. Original Birth certificates will be verified at a later date but a scanned copy will be acceptable at this time. We will be hosting a virtual parent orientation meeting, date of release will be early in early May.
The Middleborough Public Schools are happy to welcome you and your family to our district and community! Please see below for the required documents and forms to proceed with registering new or returning students to Middleborough. Should you have any questions or need assistance, please reach out to our central registrar at email@example.com.
Please click this link to setup an Aspen Account. (This account will allow you to complete the Online Registration and allow you access to your students information once the registration process has been completed).
You are then going to select "I am a parent/guardian registering my child online". You will then complete that quick form.
Once you complete the Account Setup you will directed to the Aspen Homepage. Once here you will click the button that says "+ Initiate". This will bring you to the Online Registration Form.
Please complete all the sections in this form. You will not be able to move to the next section if you do not complete all the required fields.
Please complete the following paperwork and bring it with you for your scheduled appointment with our central registrar.
- Child's Original Birth Certificate - Must be issued by the town of birth with a raised seal or stamp.
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application (optional)
- Please see this document for directions to complete the free and reduced lunch application.
- Home Language Survey
- Physical Exam and Immunization Record - Please bring a copy of your child's most recent physical exam and their immunization record.
- Proof of Residency
- Landlord/Shared Tenancy Affidavit - This document is for families who do not have a written lease. This document must be notarized.
- Any legal documentation regarding custody, etc.
If your child is transferring to the Middleborough Public Schools, the following additional paperwork will be required:
- Records Release Form for the following information:
- Academic Testing Results, including MCAS or Other State Standardized Test Scores
- Academic Transcript and/or Report Card
- Attendance for most current school year
- Discipline Report, if none a letter stating such
- Guidance, Adjustment Counselor, and/or Social Worker Reports
- Health Records
- Individual Education Plan (IEP), Curriculum Accommodation Plans (CAP), and/or 504 Plan
- Special Education Evaluations: Educational, Psychological, Related Services, etc.
- Special Education Progress Reports
Attend your scheduled meeting with our central registrar. The Central Registration Center is located at 41 Mayflower Avenue. Please enter through the main office for the Henry B. Burkland School.
Be sure to bring the required paperwork and documentation as noted in step 2. See our Checklist to verify that you have the needed documents.
Please bring a valid government issued photo identification for the legal parent/guardian of the child being registered.
Once all of the required paperwork has been completed, a meeting will be scheduled with your child's school where then the assignment to a classroom and/or a schedule will be created.
The schoolwill notify you with your child's classroom assignment and/or schedule. Please feel free to request a tour of your child's school during your visit.
Welcome to the Middleborough Public Schools!