USER FEE INFORMATION
Winter: Monday, November 28, 2022
All user fee payments must be made in full by the above deadlines (athletes will be denied participation if payment deadlines are not met).
User fee payments must occur via the UniBank User fees paysite, located on the MHS Athletics page. MasterCard or ACH Bank withdrawals may be used ($5 fee MC, .25 cent for ACH).
Payment of athletic user fees does not guarantee athlete’s playing time during game situations. The competitive aspect of the athletics programs remains in place, and consequently it is the judgement of the coach making decisions regarding playing time.
Athletes who are injured during the season may receive pro-rated refunds of user fees. Athletes who quit during the season, or are dismissed from teams for disciplinary reasons may not receive refunds.
The fee structure is as follows:
1. A $175 per sport fee applies to athletes who participate in a single sport during the school year. This fee applies at all levels (Nichols, freshman, junior varsity and varsity).
2. A $350 maximum per year fee applies to those athletes who participate in two or three sports per year.
3. A family maximum amount of $450 per year applies to those families who have more than one child participate in multiple sports.
4. Athletes with financial need may receive waivers. Applications for waivers may be obtained from the athletic dept. Applications for waivers must be submitted prior to the established payment deadlines above.
5. Nichols Middle School Itramural Programs and Middleborough High School Strength and Conditioning are charged a $25 fee which can be paid under the "Outstanding Balance" tab on Unibank
User fee questions? Contact:
Ryan Sylvia email@example.com or call 508-946-2010, ex. 3116