Music Class Behavior ExpectationsI expect that each student...
1. Participates in all activities to the best of his or her ability
2. Keeps hands and feet to himself/or herself at all times
3. Sits up on the rug or appropriately in chairs
4. Shares instruments and passes instruments without argument or delay
5. Moves and dances safely
6. Talks to students and the teacher with kind, respectful words
7. Raises hand and doesn’t shout out or have unnecessary conversations
8. Waits for turns patiently.
9. Sings with his or her best voice
10. Follows teacher directions with few reminders.Possible Consequences for Unexpected BehaviorBehavior grade decreasedAsked to sit out of the group and take a breakMiss a turnConference with classroom teacher and music teacherCall or note homeVisit to office with principal ( Removed from class)