STEPS TO APPLY FOR PRESCHOOL LOTTERY:
- Review Preschool Program information.
- Complete Application.
- Return completed application and to the Memorial Early Childhood Center no later 10:30AM on Wednesday, February 13, 2019.
- Preschool Lottery drawing will occur on February 13th at 11:30AM at MECC. Families will be notified by email no later than February 22nd.
- Please know that attendance at one of March orientation meetings is mandatory for all selected in the lottery.
MANDATORY ORIENTATION MEETINGS:
Wednesday, March 20, 2019, at 6:30PM, OR Friday, March 22, 2019, at 10:00AM
PRESCHOOL SCREENING DATES: (Appointments will be communicated via email.)
April 2 & 3, 2019
FEES:The Middleborough School Committee has established a nominal per session fee for the Integrated Preschool Program. The fee for the 2019-2020 school year is $10.00 per session. This fee is applicable only to those children who meet the requirements above and is used to enhance the quality of child-centered activities and materials. Fees are collected in advance on a monthly basis with the first payment due in late summer 2019, to confirm enrollment.
- Child must be a Middleborough resident
- Child must be four (4) years old on or before September 1st of the enrolling school year
- Child must not be age-eligible for Kindergarten
- Child must be toilet trained
- Transportation must be arranged by family and is not provided by the district