We strongly recommend that students show their mathematical thinking, even though they are completing their homework online. Please feel free to use this template to help organize your work.The two most important troubleshooting hints are to Check Your System Requirements for each browser you might use and to clear your browsing history, cache, and cookies.Resources:
- http://mymathuniverse.com/digitsrealize - Students and Parents can access digits via this link.
- Technical Manual for Parents and Students
- SuccessNetPlus Troubleshooting Guide
- Support for Parents
- Support for Students
- Quick Tips for digits
- Screencast for modeling how to access digits and check computer settings
- How to Enable Flash within Chrome
Attention iPad and Android users!You can now access digits on your iPad or Android device using the free application, (iPad or Android)! Check out the video below for more information.
Please see below for some YouTube videos about digits.