Goode News & Happenings
Middleborough Public Schools is proud to partner with Champions to provide before and after school care.
Upcoming & Recorded Events in MPS
MKG Mission and Values
The Mary K. Goode Elementary School is committed to educating all children in a safe, collaborative, academically challenging and socially conscious environment where diversity is celebrated, respect is paramount and the needs, integrity and differences of each child are met as we develop life-long learners and productive global citizens.
Core Beliefs and Values
• We believe in the development of critical thinking, cooperative learning, collaboration and problem solving skills provided in a risk-free environment through the use of innovative and authentic learning experiences.
• We value our commitment to educational excellence while providing a safe and secure environment that supports teaching and learning.
• We believe the safety and education of our children is the most important responsibility of our community and requires a partnership between family, school and community to maximize the potential of all learners.
• We value the importance of educating all children by creating partnerships between family, school and community in order to maximize the potential of all learners.
• We believe in teaching and guiding Mary K. Goode students to be responsible, culturally aware and contributors to the betterment of the global community.
The mission of the Middleborough Public Schools is to foster a culture of excellence within every student, in every classroom, every day.