Middleborough Public Schools is proud to partner with Champions to provide before and after school care.
Communication from the Middleborough Public Schools to our parents/guardians is vital. As a district, the Middleborough Public School system is constantly monitoring the most effective ways to communicate with our parents/guardians. Please take a minute to complete this survey regarding communication practices by our school district.
Project Lead the Way is a nonprofit organization that provides a transformative learning experience for PreK-12 students and teachers through STEM-based pathways. Middleborough High School, Henry B. Burkland Elementary, and Mary K. Goode Elementary join more than 11,500 schools across the country in offering PLTW programs to millions of students.
The Mary K. Goode Elementary School is committed to educating all children in a safe, collaborative, academically challenging and socially conscious environment where diversity is celebrated, respect is paramount and the needs, integrity and differences of each child are met as we develop life-long learners and productive global citizens.
Core Beliefs and Values
• We believe in the development of critical thinking, cooperative learning, collaboration and problem solving skills provided in a risk-free environment through the use of innovative and authentic learning experiences.
• We value our commitment to educational excellence while providing a safe and secure environment that supports teaching and learning.
• We believe the safety and education of our children is the most important responsibility of our community and requires a partnership between family, school and community to maximize the potential of all learners.
• We value the importance of educating all children by creating partnerships between family, school and community in order to maximize the potential of all learners.
• We believe in teaching and guiding Mary K. Goode students to be responsible, culturally aware and contributors to the betterment of the global community.