3. Payroll - Employee Self-Service Program Instructions (ESS)
Enrolling in the Employee Self Service Portal/Steps for requesting an account (one time setup)
In order to obtain access to your on-line pay information, you will need to complete a few simple one-time set up instructions.
- Go to: http://middleboroughschool.ess.visualgov.com/
- Click on “Request Account” link.
- Enter Requested information & submit form.
- Step 1 – Email Address: The email address you provide will be what you will use to log into your account going forward. It does not have to be your work address. Feel free to provide a personal email address.
- Step 2 – Password: Select alphanumeric password that is 6-30 characters in length. This password never expires.
- Step 3 – Identity Verification: Provide the requested information;
- First Name
- Last Name
- Last 4 digits of your SSN
- Click “Complete Signup”. You will be redirected to a web page showing your account request was successfully sent.
- An alert will be sent to the payroll department reflecting your account request. Upon approval, you will receive a confirmation email at the email address you provided stating your account has been created. Note: Please be aware that you may not receive a confirming email for at least 24 hours.
- Once set up is completed, visit http://middleboroughschool.ess.visualgov.com/ and log on. Note: Your user name is the full email address that you chose during the initial set up of your ESS account)