1. ACCESSING ACCRUALS VIA ASPEN
a. Log into Aspen using your credentials.
b. Click on change view and select staff.
c. Click on the My info top tab off to the left side of the page.
d. Select the Reports tab which is below My Info and select Accrual Summary. A new window should appear.
e. Click run to get your accrual summary. The default information in the Accrual Summary window will give you your accrued time as of today.
f. Your accrual summary will open as a pdf file in that same window. You may save or print this file through the menu at the bottom right of that screen. If the menu bar is not there, please hover over the bottom right of that screen with your mouse and it should appear
3. Payroll - Employee Self-Service Program Instructions (ESS)
ENROLLING IN THE EMPLOYEE SELF SERVICE PORTAL
STEPS FOR REQUESTING AN ACCOUNT (ONE TIME SETUP)
In order to obtain access to your on-line pay information, you will need to complete a few simple one-time set up instructions.
2. Click on "Request Account" link.
3. Enter Requested information & submit form.
Step 1 - Email Address: The email address your provide will be what you will use to log into your account going forward. It does not have to be your work address. Feel free to provide a personal email address.
Step 2 - Password: Select an alphanumberic password that is 6-30 characters in length. This password never expires
Step 3 - Identity Verification: Provide the requested information;
Last 4 digits of your SSN
4. Click "Complete Signup". You will be redired to a web page showing your account request was sucessfully sent.
5. An alert will be sent to the payroll department reflecting your account request. Upon approval, you will receive a confirmation email at the email at the address you provided stating your account has been created. Note: Please be aware that you may not receive a confirming email for at least 24 hours.
Note: (Your user name is the full email address that you chose during initial set up of your ESS account)