Remind ~ The Launch
Please encourage your parents/guardians to sign up for the Remind ~ Middleborough High School to receive all the latest updates and reminders
TEXT TO: 81010
To the Student Council for hosting the American Red Cross Blood
Drive on Tuesday. Also, a special shout-out to those students to donated
blood…we are proud of you!
Thank you for the Student Council Executive Board for helping with the Annual Town Meeting. Your role as counters is greatly appreciated.
Thank you to the Key Club for the wonderful refreshments at the Parent-Teacher Conferences last week. Everything was delicious!
To the members of the MHS Football Team who gave their time to help with the Oak Point Yard Sale last weekend! Your help was greatly appreciated.
To Ally Young and Heidi Chertien for representing the Vision Planning Team at the School Committee on Thursday. The showcase of your incredible work on the Vision Planning Sessions for the High School Building Project was outstanding! So proud of you!
Sachem Shout Out - September 5, 2016
· Great job to the many student-athletes who worked all summer at the MHS Conditioning Program. Our sports teams will be better because of you and your commitment to excellence!
· Congratulations to the StartSTRONG Orientation Leaders for providing an outstanding welcoming experience to the Class of 2020. The program was incredible. Special note to thanks to Delaney Brennan for her commitment to lead this very important program.
· To the members of the Senior Class who participated in the College Boot Camp this summer. It was incredible to watch your college essay come to life! Job well done!
· To the Student Council Executive Board for their tremendous job planning the school year…our school is in for a great year under the leadership of the student council executive board.
· To Hannah McCarthy, Carla Pelton and Logan Borges who represented MHS at Girls State and Boys State respectively. Job well done!
· Congratulations to Sean Hart, Haley Brack, Logan Borges, Josh Bonino and Jared Canto for their participation in the Massachusetts State Police Student Trooper Program.
· To the MHS Majorettes…a job well done at our national competition in July! It was clearly evident by the number of awards that our Sachem Pride was noticed around the nation. Good stuff!
· Thank you to the 75 members of the MHS Student Council who attended the MASC Summer Leadership Conference this summer! Your leadership training will truly help our school grow to be even better.