Week of June 23– June 27, 2014
Hello Sachems! I hope you had a great weekend! This will be the final bulletin of the 2013-2014 school year. Words can’t express how proud I am for each of you for finishingSTRONG! You have shown true Sachem Pride in everything you have done this year. Be proud of your accomplishments. You have earned a well-deserved rest and I hope you have the best of the summer vacation! I will be counting down the days to get you back here to your home away from home…MHS! Here are a few items for the week ahead.
- Final Exams ~ June 23 & 24, 2014
- Final exams will take place on Monday and Tuesday of this week. The exam schedule will be as follows:
i. Monday, June 23 ~ Blocks 1 & 2 ~ Black Day
1. Block 1 Exam ~ 7:20 – 9:00am
2. Block 2 Exam ~ 9:20 – 11:00am
ii. Tuesday, June 24 ~ Blocks 3 & 4 ~ Black Day
1. Block 3 Exam ~ 7:20 – 9:00am
2. Block 4 Exam ~ 9:20 – 11:00am
- Please be reminded that dismissal will take place at 11:00am on both days!
- It is my expectation that our hallways are quiet during exams. Please be respectful of testing, which is taking place throughout the school.
- School Materials:
- It is very important that you return all school materials, such as textbooks, and athletic equipment. Anything that is not returned will result in having your name placed on the debt list. Please do not forget to return your textbooks to your teachers.
- Summer Enrichment:
- This year, your summer enrichment work will encompass three different assignments for students in English, Math and Science. This work will be based on skills that we believe as a school will help guide you through the beginning of the upcoming year. Your summer information and assignments can be accessed from the Middleborough High School website and literature will be sent home with report cards in late June. All summer enrichment assignments are due on September 5, 2014.
- Please check out the MHS website and click on the Parent & Student Tab to locate all of your materials electronically.
- StartSTRONG Program:
- Just a reminder to the many of you serving as Orientation Leaders this summer. The mandatory meeting for all orientation leaders will be held on Wednesday, August 6, 2014. Please mark your calendar. Be on the lookout for more information.
Have a great SUMMER and be good to each other!
We Are Sachems!